Green Roofs and Roof Gardens
Converting a commercial rooftop to a green roof or adding a roof garden makes cities more liveable and enjoyable. But, in addition to demanding commercial applications, Buzon pedestals are equally suited for large domestic roof decks.
Rooftops offer great expansion opportunities to create comforting spaces where people can be inspired, escape, or entertain.
Because the Buzon pedestal system has varying heights and can adjust for slope, your recreation or walking space can remain level for users while freeing them of trip hazards like plumbing, electrical, HVAC, drains, and other services.
The projects below represent a few different installs of green roofs and roof gardens. There are 1000′s of installs around the world that make use of Buzon pedestals. Each is unique and there are as many variations as there are designers and architects. If you have a question about whether Buzon pedestals are right for your project, please contact us.
Buzon pedestals under this rooftop garden.
Buzon pedestals under this commercial rooftop green space.
Materials used with Buzon
• Stone - marble, granite, etc.
• Paver - hydrapressed concrete slab
• Wood - wood tile, deck joist systems
• Grating - steel & fiberglass
• Tile - ceramic & glass
• Composite - composite tile, composite joist system
• Parliament of the EU - Belgium
• Military Royal School - Belgium
• National Museum of Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan
• University of Kansas Medical Hospital - Kansas City, US
• University of Denver, Colorado - US
• Site of the General Society - Belgium
• Bank Communal Crédit - Belgium
• Disneyland, Paris - France
• Films FUJY Laboratory - France
• Metro Building - Portugal
• Petrnoas Tower - Kuale Lumpur,Malaysia
• Diabetes Treatment Center - Kuwait
• New National Theater - Singapore
• City Bank - Bahrain
• Amusement Park - Belgium
See Application Gallery