Most applications that involve Buzon pedestals are beautiful legacy projects covered in natural stone, wood tiles, or pavers. But, Buzon pedestals boast features that make them attractive for industrial applications covered in steel, fiberglass, or other decking. Buzon pedestals are extremely durable and resistant to most chemicals. They are waterproof and provide superior drainage with good access to substrate and access to services including ventilation shafts, air conditioning, electrical conduits, gas and water plumbing.
Also, the innovative slope correction and varying height adjustment can accommodate uneven or cracked floors.
The projects below represent a few industrial applications utilizing Buzon Pedestals. There are 1000′s of installs around the world that make use of Buzon pedestals. Each is unique and there are as many variations as there are designers and architects. If you have a question about whether Buzon pedestals are right for you project please contact us.
Buzon pedestals used with industrial grating in interior application.
Buzon pedestals used to create raised floor in chemical plant.
Materials used with Buzon
• Stone - marble, granite, etc.
• Paver - hydrapressed concrete slab
• Wood - wood tile, deck joist systems
• Grating - steel & fiberglass
• Tile - ceramic & glass
• Composite - composite tile, composite joist system
• Parliament of the EU - Belgium
• Military Royal School - Belgium
• National Museum of Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan
• University of Kansas Medical Hospital - Kansas City, US
• University of Denver, Colorado - US
• Site of the General Society - Belgium
• Bank Communal Crédit - Belgium
• Disneyland, Paris - France
• Films FUJY Laboratory - France
• Metro Building - Portugal
• Petrnoas Tower - Kuale Lumpur,Malaysia
• Diabetes Treatment Center - Kuwait
• New National Theater - Singapore
• City Bank - Bahrain
• Amusement Park - Belgium
See Application Gallery